What is EAFK?
EarlyAct FirstKnight® (or EAFK) is a powerful, daily character education program for elementary and middle schools, made available by The Knights of The Guild and many Rotary Clubs. Created by Dr. Randall Parr, EAFK creatively teaches and motivates students to become more civil, service-oriented people during their most formative years.
Themed around the exciting world of gallant knights and chivalry, we use a combination of proprietary educational elements to introduce a new kind of learning experience. These elements include:
- year-round campus visits by our staff knights in medieval armor;
- live-action dramatic presentations at schools featuring knights and horses;
- student service project guidance by local Rotarian leaders;
- an exclusive web-based curriculum with daily, ten-minute lessons;
- colorful school-wide student knighting ceremonies;
- parent education;
- faculty training in program implementation;
- excellent client support;
- up to 100% financial sponsorship for qualified schools.
Knights of The Guild
EAFK is owned and operated by The Knights of The Guild, an educational subsidiary of The Randall Parr Organization, Inc.
Managing EAFK's daily national activities, Knights of The Guild also provides the curriculum, staffing, scheduling, show productions, trained horses and logistical support that makes EAFK unique. Visit The Knights online at www.randallparr.com.
EAFK General Manager
EAFK Client Support
EAFK Eastern US Branch
David Mesimer, Program Director
EAFK is unlike any other character-building program. Bringing together excellent academics, professional theater and practical guidance from one of the largest service organizations in the world makes character education fascinating for students to learn, easy for busy teachers to instruct, popular with parents, and amazingly effective.
An EAFK program in Duncanville, Texas, sponsored by The Rotary Club of Duncanville in District 5810.